mountain weather · pro ·
Updates and changes for the Pro Program for '22/23
For the next season we are excited to return to mostly "pre covid times." We are taking the best of online learning and the best of field learning and returning to a 5 day course format with some online preparation. Check the schedule here for the Pro Courses.
We are also changing the registration process by introducing a course deposit approach. We know it is a big investment into the Pro Training and this approach will help break up the amount.
Here is the checklist and costs for the for '22/23 season for Pro Courses.
- Review requirements (found below).
- Pay the application fee/course deposit
- Fill out the course registration form here.
- Receive receipt of application fee/course registration from our office.
- Your application will be reviewed (up to 4-6 weeks) and you will be notified of your program acceptance or admissions denial.
- Pay your course fees in full within 30 days of program acceptance.
- Pay $100 professional course fee to A3 and show receipt of this payment (This is new from A3 for the 2022-23 season).
- Receive full course information package once course fees are paid in full.
- SAS holds a $60 administrative processing fee if your course fees need to be refunded due to not meeting application requirements.
Leave a comment